Simulators for Wireless Sensor network is a comprehensive reference book for teaching and learning networking concepts. Assuming no prior knowledge of networking concepts on the part of the reader, this book contains a rich collection of step by step procedures to help one master the concepts.
- Student friendly –written in a clear, concise and lucid manner.
- A sincere attempt has been made to introduce the basic concepts of simulation.
- Each chapter is organized into small sections that address key topics
- Emphasis on in-depth coverage and good style in concepts
- Aims to motivate the unmotivated.
- Abundance of networking concepts with examples.
- Explains the philosophy behind the creation of the concepts and their various features.
- Covers both elementary as well as advanced concepts.
- Helps to understand concepts by providing diagrams and program listings wherever necessary.
- Logical flow of concepts starting from preliminary topics to the advanced topics.
- Examples for each concept to illustrate its significance and scope.
- Complete explanation of each concept with emphasis on the core segment.
Dr. S. ANANDAMURUGAN obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from “Maharaja Engineering College – Avinashi” under Bharathiyar University and Masters Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from “Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering – Krishnan Koil” under Madurai Kamaraj University. He completed his Ph.D in Wireless Sensor Networks from Anna University, Chennai. He has 15 years of teaching experience. Currently he is working as Assistant Professor (Selection Grade) in the department of Information Technology in Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai. He is a life member of ISTE, CSI & ACEEE. He has received “Best Faculty” award for the year 2007-08. He has authored more than 70 books. He has Published 20 papers in International and National Journals and 10 Papers in International and National Conferences. His area of interest includes Sensor Networks and Green Computing. He is an Editorial Board Member of the International Journal of Computing Academic Research (IJCAR). He has organized 1CSIR sponsored seminar for the benefit of faculty members and students. He has attended about 40 Seminars, FDP’s, and Workshops organized by various Engineering colleges.
R.Deenadhayalan obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering from “Maharaja Engineering College – Avinashi” under Anna University and Master Degree in Computer Science and Engineering from “Anna University”. He has 5 years of teaching experience and 2 years of industry Experience. Currently he is working as an Assistant Professor in the department of Information Technology in Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai. He is a life member of IAENG, andCSI. He has published many papers in International and National Journals and National Conferences. His area of interest includes Sensor Networks, Internet of Thing (IoT) and Internet Programming. He has attended Seminars, FDP’s, and Workshops organized by various Engineering colleges.
There are no reviews yet.