The biggest distress of every parent and student is to build a successful career. Abundant choices along with the fast-changing world have made career planning more complicated. With technologies changing every 5 years, we may not have a 30-year career in the future. Rather a more likely scenario is to have a 10-year career 3 times in life. Are we ready for such drastic changes which are unavoidable during professional lives?
If the aim is to have a stable, dynamic, and high-impact career, then Career Compass is the blueprint. This book is a complete solution to all your questions.
This step-by-step guide will enlighten about
• How to pre-adapt for a new world
• How to strategize for building a meaningful career
• Skills required for high impact careers and how to build them
• Traditional career options which have huge employment potential
• 21st century career options with immense growth prospects
Easy language with a practical approach makes it an interesting read.