Here is the most engaging story of seven successful friends who call themselves Bedi’s Brigade. These friends feel something is MISSING in their lives, despite reaching a pinnacle in their professions. So, after 25 years a Commercial Pilot and fitness expert based in Delhi, India, a Psychologist turned Happiness Coach, living in Dubai, UAE, a CPA and HNI Wealth Manager from Singapore, a multinational CEO from Mumbai, a celebrity Chef owning a Michelin star restaurateur in Sydney, Australia, a Creative Director living in New York, USA, and an American Doctor turned Spiritual Healer based in Rishikesh, India, reunite at a luxury resort in Goa, India to search for answers. Thus begins their newfound journey to find the Missing Me and Purpose of Life.
This story will reshape your thinking and give you a direction in the new normal. It will inspire you to: –
- Harmonize the Mind, Body, Soul, Work, Relationships, Money, and Lifestyle,
- Redefine your lifestyle to become Conscious, Compassionate and Complete, and
- Live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
Whether you are a student facing a dilemma in choosing the right career, a couple looking for a deep soulful connection, a young executive wanting to climb the corporate ladder quickly, a housewife who wants to stay fit, or an individual who wants to manage finances better, this book offers a cue to pause, prepare and proceed. During the journey, you will find answers to WHO AM I and WHY AM I HERE. It directs YOU, YOU, and YOU in search of fulfilment and true happiness through Holistic Living.
It is never too late to change. This insightful and most enjoyable read will help you discover true happiness by following these ten tenets:-
- Connect with your inner self
- Discover your true purpose
- Stay Fit and healthy naturally
- Enhance your immunity
- Overcome your limiting belief
- Build Soulful Connections
- Accelerate Growth at Work
- Create Financial Abundance
- Environment conscious Living
- Transform your life
It is time to connect, discover and transform. It is time to say, Life – I want to look at you another way.
What are people saying about the book?
- Halfway through this book, I realised I needed to change for the better. By the end, I was impressed that it even showed me how to get started. This book is the best I have read so far on Holistic Living. It surely encouraged me to strategize my life with simple changes. – Shilpa S, Mumbai.
- I am still wondering whether to call your book fiction, fact, or fable. So cleverly portrayed the 7 dimensions of Holistic Life that it actually encouraged me to give it more than just a fleeting thought. It has got me thinking without a doubt. – Himanshu Garg, New Delhi.
- I admit that the hype around this book made me order a copy. I thought it might be a passing read, but on the contrary, it has become life-changing for me. I never thought it would help me piece back my life, but here I am, having begun to follow the 101 days of habits. – Anil Goyal, San Francisco.
- Life, I want to look at you another way, is not what I practice but preach too. It is the ultimate book showing us how the Mind, Body and Soul need to be in balance to live a better life. It is so interestingly and meticulously explained that anyone, at any age, can understand the concept of Holistic Living. At one time, I thought a Holistic Life was for those who renounce life, but I was so wrong. I am now happy to preach it to ordinary people to become extraordinary. – Armin K, New Jersey.
- This book is truly inspirational. It wonderfully takes you through Changing Times to Celebrating Life. As a grandfather, I thought I had it all until I read your book. Yes, conscious living must become a way of life. Holistic Living is the perfect solution. – S. Dorai, Bangalore.